Software Engineer - NCP
Client, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Client is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at Client Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Client Global Technology is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. Client inspires athletes worldwide to move faster, push harder and pursue their personal best. From personalized training content to access to sport’s top stories, the world of Client is changing the playing field like nothing before.
The Client Communications Platform (NCP) team is passionately focused on sending Client Members highly relevant communications on products that empower them to reach their goals. The team embraces a mantra of right communication, right channel, right time. We are obsessed with personalizing communications to our athletes worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to be part of a mission critical team. They will participate in designs and implementation on a team building high-throughput, low-latency, fault-tolerant Communications solutions to drive Client’s Digital transformation and growth strategies. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills, help solve complex problems, and be a collaborative team player.
What will you work on?
You will build and deliver the technical runway for existing and new technology capabilities to support multiple mission critical systems within the Communications space. You will rely on your understanding of scalable, highly available, and consistent distributed systems to design world class solutions.
Who will you work with?
You will partner with globally distributed teams of product, program, architecture teams to ensure that the ecosystem of services remains loosely coupled, independently scalable, and meets the needs of the business. You will work with your peers to develop key innovation features. You will report into the Engineering Manager for your capability area.
What you bring?
• A minimum of 2 years software development experience
• Experience with a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
• Experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java and Node.
• Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure etc.)
• Experience working with relational data stores like MySQL and Oracle or NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, or MongoDB
• Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Comfortable working with globally distributed and diverse teams
• Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant subject area, or equivalent experience.