Project Vista Technical Program Manager
Asia-Pacific Latin-America (APLA) Technology is seeking a Technical Program Manager for Project Vista. Project Vista is a highly cross functional program supporting the transition of our Brazil and SOCO business to Distributor Partners. The current focus is on Brazil where we are working with our Distributor partner to plan and execute the exit off ~80 Client systems.
This role is made for someone who loves structure, organization and developing/executing project plans. Two of the most important traits in this role are collaboration and attention to detail as you will be developing project plans and driving the execution of those plans in partnership with technology, business and distributor partner team members.
- Develop/Execute project plans to enable system exits
- Identify / manage risks, issues and decisions
- Capture and follow-up on action items
- Capture forecasts and actuals for multiple workstreams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant areas and/or extensive work experience focused in system management and analysis
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience required leading highly cross functional technology projects/programs
- Strong technical skillset
- In-depth understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Ability to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand technical and non-technical problems and facilitate a path to resolution