Software Engineer ETW - NCP
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Software Engineer to be part of a mission critical team. This position participates in designs and implementation on a team building high-throughput, low-latency, fault-tolerant solutions to drive Client ’s Digital transformation and growth strategies. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills, solve complex problems, and being a collaborative team player.
What will you work on?
You will build and deliver the technical runway for existing and new Technology capabilities to support multiple mission critical systems within the Marketing Technology space. You will rely on your understanding of scalable, highly available, and consistent distributed systems to design world class solutions.
Who will you work with?
You will partner with globally distributed teams of product, program, architecture teams to ensure that the ecosystem of services remains loosely coupled, independently scalable, and meets the needs of the business. You will work directly with engineering teams to develop key innovation features. You will report into the Engineering Manager for your capability area.
What you bring?
• A minimum of 4 years software development experience
• Experience building distributed systems using micro service architectures and RESTful Services using languages such as Java, Spring and Spring Boot. Scala experience is a plus.
• Experience working in a cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure etc.)
• Experience working with relational data stores like MySQL and Oracle. NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, or MongoDB is a plus.
• Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration experience is a plus.
• Experience working in projects using agile methodologies.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Comfortable working with globally distributed and diverse teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant subject area is a plus.