Working Title: Transition Manager – Enterprise ServiceNow Management (ESM)
Duties: Engage with various levels of stakeholders, sponsors, teams, and strategic partners across Client, Inc. to define, build, and implement comprehensive transition management strategies for various programs and initiatives.
- Transition Management:
- Drive TM principles and methodology across medium to large regional and/or global initiatives
- Training and Awareness Building:
- Lead and develop training and associated materials to support transitions.
- Develop and deliver TM communication plans and materials for specific initiatives to generate momentum and raise awareness.
Skills: This role covers a variety of departments, sitting within the Digital Transformation Program Office (DTPO) and supports Technical Product Management dept, Tech Ops and Corporate Function depts. This role specifically focuses on Enterprise ServiceNow Management (ESM) function that touches all departments above. This TM will need the ability to…
- … Build trust and rapport.
- … Work proactively in an ambiguous environment.
- … Use MS Office and other software applications to complete and manage tasks, schedules, and projects.
- … Grasp and translate tech concepts so they can be clearly understood and
adopted by backend users of ServiceNow and end users in the business.
- … Work across leadership levels to prioritize initiatives, project launches and associated communications.
- … Assess stakeholder readiness and build business cases for change.
- … Facilitate conversations and align cross functional, global teams in a virtual setting.
- … Align and partner with stakeholders to draft narratives around rollouts.
- … Reduce business disruption around various ESM initiatives.
- … Understand the dynamics of ServiceNow.
- … Understand the basics of ServiceNow use in corporate settings.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, Communications or a related field.
- PROSCI or other relevant certification a plus
- 5 years additional relevant professional experience.
- Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted:
- PhD or Law + 3 yrs
- Masters + 4 yrs
- Associates degree + 6 yrs
- High School + 7 yrs
- Familiarity with Campaign Monitor, Workvivo, Box, Slack, and Kanban related processes and Digital Transformations.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- COMMUNICATION WRITING
- COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT
- CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT