The Network Analyst performs analysis and other tasks necessary to design, configure, and implement Client’s enterprise network infrastructure with a focus on North America and International connections along with strategic partners. This will involve working with Analysts and Engineers across the Infrastructure and Applications Development areas to create detailed design recommendations and solutions.
If you want to be a part of one of the BEST “to work for” companies in the world, simply apply and let your career be reimagined.
- Develops technologies in the network ecosystem including SDN, Cloud, and traditional data center networks.
- Gathers and analyzes user and project requirements; designs solutions to meet those needs working with Network Analysts, Engineers, and other technical and non-technical teams
- Escalates from our network support team for troubleshooting of network infrastructure.
- Analyzes network capacity and availability to meet networking requirements while maintaining a secure environment.
- Researches new networking solutions to solve problems or deficiencies.
- Documents and diagrams network solutions, configurations, and break/fix steps.
- Mentors and provides documentation and training to Networking Support, as well as other technical staff.
- Designs, configures, and implements Enterprise Network platforms.
- Drives to innovate automation at the network layer.
- Leads networking efforts on large enterprise projects.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Networking based technology either with work experience or applicable certification.
- Thorough understanding of the OSI model, as well as IPv4 protocol suite.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to isolate network faults.
- Knowledgeable on Security Best Practices, procedures, and compliance.
- Able to work with suppliers; ability to provide/support hardware and networking services in a professional, respectful manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to create and present documentation or proposals for projects/tasks.
- Ability to work effectively and make confident decisions under pressure.
- Must be a self-starter and able to perform in a quickly changing environment
- Scheduling flexibility to meet the needs of the business, including weekends, holidays, and 24X7 on call rotation.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- 4 + years’ experience in traditional and Next-Gen / UTM Firewall features: IPS, ZBF, ACLs, NAT, IPSec VPN and GRE tunnels.
- 3+ years’ experience with Fortinet, InfoBlox, F5, Cisco, Juniper.
- 2+ years’ experience with Network monitoring tools, such as LiveAction, Netscout, Splunk.
- Proficient with packet capture tools and network protocol analysis.
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, and IP management tools.
- Experience with Unix, Linux, Windows server administration, and virtualization.
- Experience building/supporting highly available, scalable cloud based platforms and infrastructure for cloud native systems.
- Established understanding of Load Balancers and traffic shaping protocols and tools.
- Established proficiency of LAN Switching and WLAN 802.11ax controller based and Wireless Bridge technology.
- Knowledgeable with multi factor authentication and authorization processes and protocols. TACACS+, Radius, ISE, LDAP, AD, authentication services, as well as SAML token/certificate based client authentication.
- Experience with SD-WAN technologies.
- Familiarity with scripting and APIs as they relate to Network Automation.
- CCNP, Fortinet NSE5, F5-CTS.