Social Listening Specialist
In the role of Product Security Social Listening Expert, you will support the Global Product Security team with proactive social media monitoring, manual analysis of findings, and incident data integrity. Additionally, you will define a sustainable process for incident detection, reporting and analytics.
You will report to the Sr Manager of Global Product Security, Awareness.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Developing a strong understanding of Product Security, serial leakers, social media platforms and internal tools.
- Proactive monitoring of leaks on social media
- Manual analysis of findings
- Identification of internal data sources and tools to support proactive monitoring
- Key cross-functional partnership with The Nike Intelligence Center
- Maintaining data integrity across multiple tools
- Supporting Product Security Incident specialist in reporting leaks and findings
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience in a global corporate environment.
- Excellent communications planning, organization, and project management.
- Proven ability to communicate plans and work collaboratively across multiple functions.
- Ability to critically evaluate existing resources and processes.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on data integrity.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Passionate about sports culture, footwear and apparel industry.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses, or elevate to higher management.
- Experience using Business Intelligence and/or Social Listening Tools