Lead System Architect (Pega) - GAP
Global Platform as a Service (GPaaS) delivers foundational, scalable, and self-serving enterprise platforms. GPaaS drives a unified focus on the most transformational areas at Client that enable functional product development that span all domains.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Senior Lead System Architect (Pega) to join our Business Automation Platform (BAP) team. The BAP team relies on strong architecture and leadership guidance for business process automation. We serve business and engineering teams across Client, Inc globally to help fuel our digital transformation. This position will be based in the Bangalore “India Capability Center” (ICC).
The right candidate blends strategic business acumen and deep technology insights to inspire sophisticated solutions to challenging problems, is action- and detailed-oriented, communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences, has successfully led teams across geographies, and brings a history of collaborating across many and diverse stakeholders to drive clarity of purpose and alignment on value to be created.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Lead major Enterprise cross functional projects of complex scope and features. Lead the technical task of identifying, analyzing, designing, and maintaining Pega platform solutions that align to Client’s Business Automation strategy and vision.
- Work as part of Business Automation team to drive consistent code/integrate solutions of quality, standards and/or design patterns, to drive digital transformation.
- Lead the Pega COE to deliver to architecture compliance guidelines, security requirements, and design and development standards
- Ensure development of robust, scalable technical solutions with reusable components/common elements
- Provide leadership for Pega Platform and Application Support across all geographies
- Actively monitor industry trends, best practices, and update/new relevant services offered
- Regular sync ups with TPM, Engineering and Program to ensure product roadmap and planning alignment.
- Regular creation of new documents or modify existing documentation, including but not limited to, status reports, proposals or presentations, system diagrams, maintenance or change related documentation
- Customer obsession and continuous partnership with TPM and Engineering to drive customer feedback and feature requests.
- Support continuous integration, write code and scripts (ex. build & deployment), create CI/CD pipelines, automate infrastructure and workflow (ex. testing), Pega DevOps
- Automate infrastructure deployment and create build & deployment scripts
- Maintain fully automated CI build processes to support multiple Pega environments and staging (ex. Integration, production)
- Create and support full automation testing and integrations (ex. ServiceNow, automation testing tools, code scanning tools etc.)
- Serve as a Lead Pega Architect, mentor and specialist to management and staff
- Provide overall leadership to large strategic projects or programs
- Lead tasks including planning and execution for complex projects and programs
WHAT YOU BRING
- Master’s Degree or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
- 10-15 + years of total IT experience preferably progressive starting as programmer and growing into a Pega architect
- At least, 5-7+ years of progressive experience in Pega
- Pega Certified CLSA
- Pega Deployment Manager experience desired
- AWS DevOps Certification desired
- Broad based technology footprint (should have worked in various technology stacks: Cloud, DevOps, IBM, Oracle, UNIX, AIX, Windows, Java/J2EE, Databases, and Mainframe etc.)
- At least 4-6+ years of financial industry preferably 2-3+ years of banking industry experience
- Experience must include high level architecture and roadmap delivery
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership attributes and experience
- Effective analytical thinking skills, including summarizing information and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results, or relationships
- Experience with iterative development and the Agile methodology as it applies to software development.
- Experience in working effectively with diverse internal and external contacts