- Participates in technology’s end-to-end strategic planning process, annual planning, and the enterprise portfolio management processes.
- Builds close partnerships with the Portfolio, Product, Finance, Technology and Strategy functions to coordinate with other Technology teams on dependencies across the portfolio.
- Manages/works alongside an active community of peers, collaborating on direction, strategy, planning, prioritization, ongoing management of Global Technology Portfolio.
- Strong bias toward action and experience managing a portfolio for global teams, leading transformation, creating clarity to ensure delivery, and moving quickly to deliver value.
- Demonstrates and operates with an accountable mindset, focused on defining structure clarity and a clear operating model.
- Follows processes that are in place to consolidate demand, and evaluate impacts of changes to Portfolio scope, cost or timelines.
- Facilitates work intake, ensuring prioritization trade-offs occur where capacity or funding is constrained, and publishes results.
- Continuously plans work through annual, quarterly, monthly, and weekly ceremonies.
- Responsible for the development and consolidation of Portfolio plans, reports, and execution KPIs.
- Fluent with Portfolio and team operational metrics. Able to present and interpret portfolio/team data and remove portfolio impediments.
- Champions and leads continuous process improvements in the delivery value stream and reinforces continuous improvement methods and tools with extended teams.
- Monitors Portfolio schedule, milestones, and value drops within Global Technology.
- Reports on Portfolio financials, health and progress to leadership and necessary stakeholders.
- Participates in core weekly/bi-weekly Portfolio meetings.
Demonstrated Skills & Capabilities:
- Demonstrated experience in participating in strategy planning, annual operational planning, demand management and capacity management within technology teams or organizations.
- Strong Agile mindset. Ability to coach/lead others in cross-functional, multi-team ceremonies, value stream mapping, Agile training, and integrating coaching at various level (i.e. Portfolio to team-level).
- Strong at living and applying Agile values and principles in daily activities, even when under pressure from competing priorities of customers/stakeholders.
- Ability to drive results and influence others towards a business objective regardless of reporting structure.
- MARKET SHARE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- PROJECT PLANS
- MARKET TRENDS