THE TEAM'S ENGINEERING ENVIRONMENT
While Client Global Technology is a big place, our team's primary concern is building mission critical platforms to serve worldwide on 24/7 basis...
We operate the systems we develop and have a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours contact but during office hours, the team as a whole handles incidents. Getting paged is rare.
We collaborate to help each other grow our knowledge and engineering practices, encouraging frequent demos, knowledge sharing sessions, and mentoring relationships where it proves helpful to both the individual and team success.
YOU'LL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Successfully operate within our engineering environment and help it evolve over time.
- Review your peers' technical designs, code, and tests, giving supportive feedback and asking good questions.
- Work in a collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity, and mentoring.
- Practice DevOps ensuring a culture of testing and releasing software continuously using automation and monitoring.
- Partner with other engineering and product teams to create components that serve real needs.
TRAITS OF THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THIS JOB:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in front end development.
- You have experience working on UI components with React.
- You love to learn, grow, and effectively bring new ideas into the group.
- You bring maturity and thoughtfulness to your day-to-day work.
- You value empathy and inclusiveness.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You value collaboration and interaction with your teammates and colleagues, defaulting to sharing early and looking for help when needed over delivering perfect results.