Job Description – N. America Supply Chain Testing Lead
Work hard, Play hard. Become a part of the Client Team.
As a NA Supply Chain Technical Test Lead, you will play a key role in delivering value for internal and external stakeholders within Client’s Supply Chain. You will be part of a high performing team and participate in the development, consultation, communication, and monitoring of test and deployment plans to ensure all deliverables are adhered to and risks are mitigated based on input from multiple cross functional stakeholders.
In this role, you will:
- Help develop End to End Test Strategy including roles and responsibilities definition, integration, functional and test plans against new capabilities.
- Review Business Requirement Documents to identify and report potential risks to existing processes and contribute to mitigation solutions.
- Support the test coordinator in test scenario development and data matrix across multiple Client system platforms.
- Partner with Business & Operations Test Leads within the DC to execute testing against the defined plan.
- Manage and support functional and full-system end to end testing of new processes and changes including integration between multiple systems across North America.
- Deliver results within tight timelines while delivering results with efficiency and accuracy.
- Test status reporting and defect tracking.
- Support release execution for the DC by monitoring each phase of the release and alert appropriate stakeholders of any issues that need to be addressed.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of Experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Distribution
- 5+ years of Experience with SAP
- 5+ years of Experience with WMS, WCS, and MHE systems and integrations
- 5+ years of Experience building and leading test strategies, test plans, and test execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong ability to communicate effectively with people on different levels inside and outside of the organization
- Experience within retail, wholesale, operations, and the digital environment
- Strong Microsoft Office tools skill set
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize a varied workload
- Problem solving/resolution and results oriented skills
- Technical understanding of integrations between systems (MFT/EDI/API etc. preferred)
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile methodology
- Test coordination experience at Client preferred
- Requires travel of up to 100% dependent on project location