Reporting to the Chief Information Officer (CIO), as a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for working with team members to assess business requirements and implement Salesforce solutions to solve various business needs. You will be responsible for writing custom apex code, making configuration changes, managing integrations, creating reports and handling all user support issues. You will work closely with the CIO in order to identify business needs, determine feasibility, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Responsible for the transformation of business needs and requirements into Salesforce solutions.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce. This includes managing user setup, roles, security, etc. You will also manage the customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts.
- Development of triggers, custom objects, workflows, Visualforce pages, and other development using Apex code.
- Develop and create customized Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Manage and complete Salesforce project deliverables with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects.
- Serve as a Salesforce expert and resource to all company users. This includes the documentation of user guides and best practices.
- Perform all testing of Salesforce code, components, and integrations.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in the programmatic development of Salesforce applications using Lightning (Aura and Lightning Web Components), Visualforce, Apex, REST and SOAP APIs, and Test-Driven Deployment.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
- 3+ years of experience integrating Salesforce with external applications.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing advanced formulas and workflow rules.
- Experience in Amazon AWS to Salesforce integrations, with the goal to facilitate real-time flow of data between the two systems.
- Experience in assisting users with migrating from Classic to Lightning.
- Experience in Salesforce for Outlook and Outlook calendar integration solutions.
- Familiarity with backend services: REST APIs, Bulk Data Processing, Scheduled Jobs, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. You will interact with team members at all levels of the company.
- Broad understanding of the Financial Services industry preferred.
- Experience in Pardot implementations preferred.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Certified Salesforce Developer or equivalent Salesforce training and certifications.