Consumer Direct Sciences, Digital Analytics Mgr
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and the streets. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals.
Leading with Digital, Converse is setting a bold strategic plan to enable and inspire consumer self-expression by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences.
Converse is looking for an analytics savvy individual who can help deliver on our web analytics and marketing analytics objectives. We want someone who will develop business insights for our converse.com global properties utilizing both web and marketing data. We want someone hungry to drive the business forward through advancements in both our web and marketing analytics platforms.
Drive business value through web and marketing analytics insights
- Work with our cross-functional stakeholders and be the thought partner in supporting prioritized initiatives
- Recommend actionable insights by diving deeper into website and/or marketing data (site optimization, customer journey, audience identification, segmentation)
- Maintain and update dashboards that will be used by our partners globally
- Knowledgeable with website KPIs
- Ensure accurate website reporting and tagging for Converse North America and Western Europe platforms
- Strong understanding of CDP and campaign optimization strategy
- Drive our marketing analytics platform advancement
- Be an equally collaborative partner to both our business and technology partners
- Bachelor’s in a quantitative field such as Engineering, Marketing or Business
- Must have 5-7 years of web platform measurement (Omniture or Google Analytics) and/or ad platform measurement experience (Google Ads, Instagram Ads, Facebook Ads, Email platforms)
- Have a strong understanding of CDP (Segment, Zaius, Tealium Audience Stream, Adobe CDP, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL or ability to work with a large database a plus
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and possesses strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new things