Procurement Training Manager
The Procurement Training Manager will power up the Procurement org through curated resources, dynamic talent, and robust development. The Procurement Training Manager will develop and lead global strategies that will aspire to double the business impact of our team while ensuring our team has the right training and resources to excel. The Procurement Training Manager will own the strategy and execution for training across the Client Inc. teams that engage with Procurement.
- Ensure knowledge created across the org is captured and available. This includes the end 2 end Procurement cycle from determining sourcing needs, through analytics, across the sourcing process, the transactions needed (POs, invoices), supplier management and all the tools (ERP, sourcing tools, etc.) and processes needed to support.
- Create an unbreakable relationship with the tools and templates the procurement capabilities team maintains by positioning them to be critical to get work done efficiently (i.e. create a “pull” effect)
- Enable the dispersing of knowledge throughout the org and with our partners across Client
- Ensure we can retain knowledge to quickly onboard/train in an ever-evolving org
- Partner with our stakeholders in Tech, Legal, Controlling, Risk/Audit, Finance and Compliance to determine which training should be mandatory to ensure process compliance
- Capture usage data, analyze for opportunities to increase effectiveness and use the data to drive change