Application Development Engineer
Greater Indianapolis (Hybrid)
A web developer to deliver services and solutions to internal customers. Collaborate with System Analyst, develop applications, do system analysis, document solution and deliver on time.
Essential Position Duties:
- Ability to design, develop , test and deploy web application as requested by customer
- Ability to follow Solution architect, Subject matter expert and do development.
- Ability to drive innovation in solutions.
- Ability to work with and in front of teams of people from various backgrounds and skill levels.
- Ability to work with other departments and leaders on identifying, setting, and achieving company and departmental goals and objectives.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Additional duties as assigned
Additional desirable qualifications include:
- Ability to develop business applications on cloud architecture.
- Excellence in Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Demonstrate understanding of database design, data models and architecture
- Must be able to design and articulate ALM strategies for mission-critical applications.
- Mobile application development is preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining solutions built with:
- C# with .NET core, Angular 2, SQL Server to create full-stack web application (required)
- Web APIs to communicate with various systems and hardware (required)
- Azure DevOps , Devops CI/CD Configuration and Deployment [YAML]
- Microsoft BI Development (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, PowerBI)
- Angularjs / Angular
- Microservice deployment in Azure
- Python -- preferable
- Dockers, Kubernetes Cluster and Azure Kubernetes
- Some technical knowledge or experience working with SAP and/or AS/400 is preferred.
- Interested to learn new /upcoming technology and implement solution
- Enovia PLM SMATEAM/CATIA Experience(Full lifecycle SMARTEAM enterprise application implementation experience is preferred)
Education & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in object oriented programming & Software system development
- 2+ years of experience in agile development teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills