Principal Solution Architect
The Global Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and solution strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
As Solution Architect for Global Operation & Logistics Architecture, you will be part of a highly visible team focused on enabling Client ’s end-to-end value chain through modern technologies and methods. The strategy and architecture you help define will have a direct impact on Client ’s End-to-End Digitization strategy.
- Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
- Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders globally
- Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Develops roadmaps, solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns, advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
- Identify and research innovative new technology to improve organizational capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
- Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
- 3+ years of experience developing Strategy, E2E Solution architecture and technology roadmap
- Must have experience implementing latest Manhattan WMS and integrating with WCS solution
- Must have experience with Omni-channel Order fulfillment solution deployments
- Must have experience designing/implementing highly scalable web services on cloud
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and SAFe is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technology leadership teams
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.