Initiative Engagement Manager:
Scope of accountability for an GAP Customer Engagement Manager is to lead and drive the aligned and coordinated engagement across GAP to ensure the success specific od specific key initiatives.
Coordinate and drive the initiative engagement
- Accountable to lead customer engagement based on the scope of the Key initiative, managing the primary program interface between customer and GAP products and services.
- Partner and Coordinate with Domain leaders on key initiatives on providing strategic planning, roadmaps and sequencing relating to GAP product and services. Ensure customer’s voice is heard and incorporated into GAP strategy, architecture outcomes, program delivery.
- Creates, manages, maintains and drives the cross functional GAP master plan for the initiative that clearly articulates the coordination, dependency and execution within GAP. Assist cross-functional teams in developing strategies enabling the end to end success of the key Initiative.
- Accountable for ensuring customer engagement model is clear and well documented for both internal GAP and External customer engagement including standard ceromancies and operating rhythms
- Communicates with customer and within GAP on initiative related engagement scope, progress, and overall health. Serving as the first line of contact for information and escalation management in support of the customer engagement and expectations.
- Ensuring a coordinated production readiness and rollout plan for any delivered solutions. Post cutover stabilization period oversight on product and services health.
- Provide early customer demand input into GAP Portfolio providing input into prioritization, capacity planning, tradeoffs/risks and key change. Product/Engineering – Initiative Managers would provide the transparency and the stories supporting the decision.
- Building awareness and understanding of GAP’s products and services including key contacts and long term/strategic objectives. Enable cross domain customer user groups to drive value and adoption/value of GAP products/services.
- Advise GAP on opportunities for process improvement, new products and services to better the customer experience and enable customer success.
- Experience in the following:
- Creating large scale program from inception to delivery
- Fluency in leading multiple projects and teams that are cross domain and cross disciplined
- Creating Go To Market strategy
- Building and maintaining technology roadmaps
- Developing and maturing operational strategies
- Well-honed written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in data and communication tools
- Ability to influence and guide at a senior-level
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Process-oriented, methodically-minded, open to adaptation
- Personal leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to both lead and support team projects
- Comfortable managing up and across
- Transparency – keeps others in the loop (LT Review Cadence)
- Standardized - Process and docs standardized for Engagement teams
- Right People - Extreme Ownership & Customer Advocacy
- GAP Alignment - GAP Org must view the ETM as the single point of accountability and contact, with minimal backchannel behavior
- Domain Leaders
- Domain LT / MT
- Domain Product and Program resources
- EA Program, DA, SA
- EP Product and Program
- Office Of