- Hands-on in the design and configuration of Guidewire PolicyCenter and BillingCenter.
- Involved in configuring Policy Center by coding Rules, PCF configuration, Data Model Changes, GW scripts (Gosu), Gosu classes.
- Develop and unit test business rules using the rules engine in Guidewire Studio.
- Exposure to Guidewire rating engine and demonstrable customization experience.
- Develop and unit test product model using Product Designer.
- Hands on integration experience on Guidewire (GW) ClaimCenter (CC), PolicyCenter (PC) and BillingCenter (BC).
- Experience in PolicyCenter 8.xx or later or Billing Center 8.xx or later. Hands on development experience in Version 9 or 10 preferred.
- Exposure to Guidewire's digital portals such as Producer Engage and Customer Engage
- Exposure as Principle Implementation Architect for either PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, ClaimCenter or a complete Guidewire suite implementation of version 7.xx or later.
- Experience with full SDLC using Iterative (agile) development lifecycle as used in GW implementations.
- Good design experience and expertise in development skills using Gosu, Java, Webservices, SOA, Plug-ins, Messaging, API and associated technologies.
- Should have worked on application servers like Weblogic, WebSphere, Tomcat etc.
- Capability to lead modules independently and guide configuration/integration team members.
- GW Product implementation experience from inception thru implementation.
- Experience on GW implementations for at least 3 years.
- Understand clients' integration requirements and assist in defining technical architecture.
Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
- Certification in Guidewire V8.0 (PC or BC)
- 3 plus years of experience in Guidewire implementation with focus on PolicyCenter (PC) V8.0 or later and/or BillingCenter (BC) V8.0 or later
Proficiency in Property & Casualty Insurance personal lines domain. AINS certification preferred
- Experience with Guidewire on-premise to cloud migrations
- Proficiency in Gosu, Java, Webservices, SOA, Plug-ins, Messaging, API and Tomcat
- Proficiency in Guidewire Rating Engine, Activity Assignment, Rules Framework, Workflows
- Proficiency in Oracle database with advanced SQL knowledge
- Proficiency in Agile development methodology
- Proficiency in Software Configuration Management tools