Client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you’re ready to innovate and be a part of our Enterprise Platform organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Client technology platforms and architecting a technology landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Client on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
Your Role on the Client Streaming Platform (NSP) Team
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused building a high-throughput, low-latency, fault-tolerant enterprise data streaming platform using Apache Kafka. This new platform will enable Client’s primary initiatives for the future. The successful candidate will:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Contribute to the technical vision, architecture and implementation for the Client Streaming Platform (NSP); including CI/CD, Self-Service Interfaces, Feature Development and Continuous Delivery.
- Works closely with Product, Business and Technology partners to ensure technical platforms are sustainable, feature-rich, consumable and modern
- Contribute to cross-team technical mapping and collaboration.
- Contributes to the architectural standards, documentation and operational strategy with engineering leadership.
- Engages as needed with product engineering teams to refine and design for customer requirements.
- Stays current with industry trends and leads development of key innovation features
- Partners with Reference Architecture to ensure architectural consistency
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Experience in cloud engineering problems around clustering, service design, scalability, resiliency and
- 5+ years in a systems software development role using common system languages like Java, Python, Golang or C++.
- Experience delivering and supporting Apache Kafka solutions is preferred.
- Hands on experience with AWS Cloud technologies
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Hands on experience in delivering technology solutions/products.
- Prefer candidates with a technology operations background.
- Proven track record in bringing innovation to technical products.
- Results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills
- To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Client.
- Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, 401(k), a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
- As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified. We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
- Client is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V