Description: Temporary support for the Corp Costing Team through the end of the year.
Take the cost reporting and review, analyze and scrub for patterns, trends, and discrepancies. Manipulate data from Excel, PDM and Access into charts and graphs for presentation to other team members and departments.
- Bachelors in Economics, Statistics, Finance or related
- Background in Apparel/soft goods/consumer products
- Previous costing analysis experience – preferably for consumer or apparel products
- Ability to analyze and scrub the data and to identify trends and statistics
- Advanced to Expert Level skills with Excel – Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, statistics, graphing/charts
- Intermediate level skills with MS Access – all database reporting will be done in Access.
- Strong understanding for data analysis and statistics
- Strong abilities with graphic and charts from report data.
Master’s Degree in related field – these candidates will be more critical in their analytics and that is ideal!