The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining client continuous integration and deployment pipelines. This position will work closely with the development team to improve developer productivity, delivery speed, and overall code quality and consistency. This position will work with development, operations and security teams to troubleshoot, identify and resolve challenges and inefficiencies in delivery workflows.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Streamline the software development lifecycle by identifying pain points and productivity barriers and determining ways to resolve them.
- Manage build pipelines and releases within Azure DevOps
- Maintain internal NodeJS and Nuget package libraries
- Build and maintain the client image library. This includes patching existing docker images for security vulnerabilities.
- Support and Administrate the API Gateway platform.
- Support the development team’s infrastructure.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Proficiency in one or more coding languages: Angular, TypeScript, NodeJS, C#, .net Core.
- Experience developing CI/CD workflows and tools.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools.
- Experience building and managing a Docker/Kubernetes environment.
- Experience in configuration management, test-driven development and release management.
- Strong knowledge of web security and other security systems.
- Ability to analyze information and recommend achievable process improvements
- Self-motivated and able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple complex tasks.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent of specialized courses, training, and/or directly related experience may be substituted.
- A minimum of two years of similar or related functional and technical experience.
- Ability to travel to complete assigned responsibilities and attend professional seminars and education as approved and required.