About the job
Client, an Oldenburg Group Company is located in Glendale, Wisconsin. We are a leading US brand in performance architectural lighting, creating high quality, innovative lighting products. Manufactured and assembled in the United States with sustainable practices and responsive design, our leading-edge products are designed for commercial, educational, healthcare, hospitality, and other applications.
Our philosophy of employee empowerment allows us to be the best place to work as defined by our employees. Visa’s facility is a showcase of modern design and manufacturing which promotes innovative thinking and collective collaboration amongst our passionate team members.
We are actively seeking an experienced Epicor ERP Programmer/ Analyst - Database Support
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Under the direction of the IS Manager, provide programming analysis and coding, web technologies support following a mix of projects, tasks, break/fix methodologies and database analysis and support.
- Develop BAQ’s, BPM’s, Dashboards and DMT imports to support an Epicor ERP 10 installation.
- Write customizations for our Epicor 10 installation including screen and menu modifications.
- Write and maintain Microsoft SSRS reports.
- Install Epicor patches and release upgrades to the Epicor ERP installation.
- Add UD Tables or UD fields to customize our current Epicor ERP environment.
- Develop and maintain a business intelligence solution for analytics to support business goals.
- Support SQL Database - back-up and recovery procedure for databases including MS SQL, maintenance plans, recovery plans and database tuning.
- Program in C#, Visual Basic, Java, ASP.Net and Progress 4GL.
- Develop and/or modify all business systems.
- Prepare detailed specifications for the development of future programs.
- Others duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION PREFERRED/SPECIAL NOTES:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or equivalent with 5 plus years demonstrated experience
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED/SPECIAL NOTES:
- Knowledge of Epicor ERP 10, SSRS, C#, Bartender and Barcode label design is required.
- Database technologies – Microsoft SQL Server, PostrgreSQL and MySQL
- Webservies (API), REST API, ASPX