Sr. SAP BSA – Air MI Technology – Position Description
Recommended Posting Title: Sr SAP BSA, Air MI
At Air Manufacturing Innovation (Air MI), we deliver on Client ’s most daring dream: giving every athlete the unparalleled sensation of walking on air. Since Client introduced the Air sole in 1979, no technology has become more synonymous with Client than Air. Our teams engineer, make, and perfect Client ’s most advanced footwear components. Masters of teamwork, we challenge assumptions in order to get faster, drive efficiency and fine-tune technology to deliver quality performance plastic. At our state-of-the-art facilities located in Beaverton, Oregon and St. Charles, Missouri, Air MI is taking Air to places that we never thought possible. Learn more about Client Air Manufacturing Innovation.
From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Client Technology, there are no Client products. The Air Manufacturing Innovation (AirMI) Technology team needs a strong senior BSA with experience working in an agile environment, who’s focus will be to deliver the right solution to customers with the highest quality and shortest lead time. In partnership with Architects, Business Stakeholders, Customers, and Product Owners you will implement the Product/solution vision and be responsible for the configuration of Air MI’s SAP instance with a focus on Planning.
- Performs technical analytics related to advanced data analysis, data mining, and source to target mapping. Creates and maintains complex context process and system diagrams.
- Work with remote groups such as vendors, other Client facilities, and or departments to gather and document tactical requirements from the business.
- Coordinate and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions with IT capability resources by designing and documenting advanced functional specs.
- Conforms to standards, processes, and policies. Applies global process standards to regional technology solutions.
- Works with systems personnel to implement design. Participates in development of project plan/timeline. Provides input into project mgmt.
- Communicates project status to mgmt. Participates in change management at department and end user level.
- May create reports and configure package solution to unique business requirements. Performs testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results and the validation of test results.
- Communicate and document system changes to the business. Translate system functionality into business relevant language. Lead and participate in SME discussions.
- Expert understanding of best-at SAP implementation particularly with ECC and Advanced Planning (APO, IBP, etc.).
- Proven experience with PP/SD modules and master data required. Some experience in MM, QM, PM, WM preferred.
- Strong understanding of business and operational processes related to Apparel/Footwear end-2-end product value chain and development processes, Innovation through Direct Manufacturing.
- Advanced understanding of the Agile and Product principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions while developing innovative solution designs for the future, rooted firming in business value and ROI.
- Effective collaboration and relationship management
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally. Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
- Experience leading global cross-functional efforts and in resolving complex issues
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively coupled with the ability to anticipate customer needs
- Proven track record of being self-directed, results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals despite ambiguity and multiple priorities.
- Bachelor Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Direct experience in a multi-site Manufacturing Environment