WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We need a talented Technology Transformation Consultant to join our Technology Transformation Office (TTO). You will support the Ways of Working transformation enabling us to evolve how we work across Global Technology towards a digital-enabled organization. You will help drive this key initiative alongside the Director of Technology Transformation while partnering with our peers in Learning & Enablement, Design Strategy and Storytelling, and Culture Change and Engagement in the journey. As a highly valued team member, you will help ensure that this transformation delivers the intended value to our customers and business partners.
You have a growth mindset and thrive in environments that are challenging, dynamic and highly visible. You are innovative and want to continuously experiment to find new opportunities to extend beyond the status quo. You’re ready to take on the responsibility of crafting, developing, and partnering with key leaders to enable us to simplify the way we work with a focus on employee experiences.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will be focused on improving and aligning our Global Technology operating model towards modernized ways of working while driving simplification, consistency, and accountability across teams and business stakeholders. This includes defining consistent tools and measures of success, role clarity, and training to mature teams in the new ways of working. Some key responsibilities within this role are:
- Has led large-scale transformations or programs with diverse, cross-functional team members
- Has experience in leading program management functions and overseeing end-to-end execution across multiple parallel program workstreams
- Serve as the day-to-day lead for the Ways of Working transformation, while working closely with the Director of Technology Transformation on strategic goals, organizational storytelling and communications, and executive-facing communications
- Oversee team members’ roles and responsibilities, work products and deliverables, and day-to-day direction of the engagement
- Facilitate change in an inclusive way, bringing leaders and partners along as you develop processes and policies that support our culture, optimize our way of work, and amplify the impact of integrated ways of working across Global Technology
- Identify and advance impediments, concerns, and work with leadership to identify recommendations and changes to approach.
- Strong presentation/communication skills, with the ability to distill complex analyses and recommendations into executive level insights and debriefs. We are looking for a confident leader who will effectively establish relationships, resolve conflicts, both internally and externally
Some key skills that will enable you to be successful:
- Program management
- Change management
- Overseeing workstreams across large-scale programs
- Effective communications and workshop facilitation with executive presence
- Flexibility in approach in a dynamic engagement
What will you bring?
- 8+ years directly meaningful work experienced focused in transformations across a matrixed organization, with preference on transformations focused on enabling business agility (e.g. agile, product, learning & enablement, etc)
- Experience leading large program management efforts including establishing effective governance structures, cross functional coordination, and executive stakeholder management and reporting.
- Preferred Certifications: SAFe SPC, ProSci, PMP, PgMP
- Lean, Agile, Product Model, and DevOps within large-scale organizations preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or a related field; MBA preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to distill complex analyses and recommendations into executive level insights and debriefs
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with senior executives and cross-functional partners
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond