Client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client , it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Our team needs a Solution Architect. You will be responsible for the design, evaluation, and proof of concept development as well as leading the evolution of architectures for global enterprise scale consumer-facing e-commerce applications in an agile delivery environment.
You'll be a trusted member of our team with the following responsibilities:
- Lead design and building of solutions across Client Digital Engineering, with a focus on evolving our eCommere platform.
- Contribute a leading perspective on specific or emerging technologies in highly available, global scale, consumer web properties.
- Provide clear leadership in developing applications for a global audience.
- Integral in designing Client ’s next generation consumer platform, which will power future personalized consumer experiences across all touch-points.
- Lead the evaluation, implementation and design methodologies for globally scalable web architectures and products.
- Work on the most complex projects and contribute to the overall strategic vision of the organization.
- Integrate a broad range of ideas regarding technical architecture and develop strategies for migration toward the architectural vision.
- Evaluate, design and document establish technical protocols and standards for Client Digital Engineering use and evaluating vendor solutions.
- Provide integrated systems planning and recommend innovative technologies that will enhance the current systems.
- Provide thought leadership, create strategies and make recommendations on a wide variety of complex issues having a significant and strategic impact on processes and the business.
- Create, guide/mentor other architects in creating and maintaining roadmaps that connect business strategies to capabilities, and provide a milestone view of the cadence needed to move from current state to future state.
- Lead and influence teams and provide strategic leadership in service oriented methodology and design.
- Deliver a clear and documented, pragmatic, solution-orientated approach with applicability to meet immediate business needs.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to learn new information and systems quickly, work successfully in a highly matrixed organization and forge partnerships with peers, customers, and suppliers.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 8+ years professional experience in the design of complex projects across web platforms & mobile applications, with internal and external design, development, and quality teams
- Minimum of 5 years of software architecture experience and success in the conceptual, logical and physical architecture of consumer-facing web applications for highly available, scalable and secure sites
- Proven experience adapting existing technical and solutions architecture to meet the needs of an evolving revenue-generating business
- Clear understanding of tools and techniques to capture solution architectures and share these with a diverse audience and still achieving a solid understanding
- Expert knowledge of web technologies and application stacks - Java, AWS, Micro Services, Domain Driven Design, Cloud Caching, and No SQL Databases (ex. DynamoDB, Cassandra, etc.).
- Experience in working in high pressure technical projects in a large scale Agile delivery environment
- Strong preference for experience designing high-availability and consumer-facing applications
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly communicate with both business and technical audiences
- Demonstrated success in leading a methodical process of analyzing problems, gathering information, generating options and documenting solutions; then proposing and acting on a course of action.
- Motivated by and comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven ability to pull together diverse individuals with different goals and facilitate productive discussions
- Track record of leading others & positive change in solution definition, technical delivery, and process improvement
- Contract and partnership success with demonstrated ability to build partnerships across boundaries
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can enable achieving revenue and profit goals
- Successful track record dealing with executive level professionals to drive business outcomes
- Ability to pass a 7 year background investigation
- ecommerce, data modeling, and content management experience is a plus.