Sr Project Manager Product Security Direct
Become a Part of the Client, Inc. Team
Client, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Client, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We are looking for a Sr Project Manager to join Client’s Product Security team, which is dedicated to protecting the company’s intellectual property, innovations, and ideas. This position will lead a pilot project to identify product theft and establish processes to minimize further loss in Client’s Middle Mile supply chain. You will partner with cross-functional teams, identify process gaps, and provide recommendations on measures to protect the product at its most critical stages to prevent theft, loss, and leaks.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As part of the Product Security team, this position will lead and facilitate a cross functional project by partnering with Transportation, Marketplace Operations, Client Direct, Inventory and 3PL teams. The individual will deliver a thorough project plan that maps the end-to-end process, identifies comprehensive problems and solutions, and outlines a detailed timeline to address gaps. This work will be focused on Client’s Supply Chain of the Future.
Candidates with previous experience working with large cross-functional teams at the global and geo level, who can demonstrate experience with complex problems and process improvement will be most successful. The Sr. Project Manager will need to be comfortable formulating and driving actionable recommendations to solve complex problems, frequently connecting with partners across a matrixed organization, to effectively navigate and influence stakeholders.
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- Map the flow of cargo and shipments throughout the supply chain and develop a process to monitor and quantify deviations.
- Create and maintain GPS project plans, define project scope, manage timelines and deliverables, and ensure timely escalations to leadership
- Prepare and deliver detailed recommendations for processes, technology (GPS or otherwise), to include timeline and resource dependencies
- Develop process and lead route mapping of Client’s Middle Mile supply chain to include people/teams, processes and technology
- Identify gaps within the Middle Mile supply chain where there is potential for loss either with internal or external stakeholders
- Work closely with the Incident Specialist to the detection, response, metric analysis and mitigation for supply chain theft
- Create project management and engagement frameworks, end to end mapping of impacts, implementation planning, and rollout strategy
- Participate in the coordination, design and facilitation of Product Security educational workshops, working sessions, and meetings to enhance the GPS tracking capabilities and awareness in the supply chain.
- At project completion provide a detailed analysis of recommendations to mitigate risk within supply chain. Identify current capabilities and potential resources and technologies needed for a future GPS tracking program
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Your key stakeholders include leadership and project teams throughout Transportation, Inventory, 3PL partners and the operations team in North America.
WHAT YOU BRING TO Client
- 5+ years’ previous experience in program management, project management or related field
- Experience with supply chain and logistics operations
- Demonstrated experience in project management, developing and executing project workbacks, timelines and budgets
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Proven track record of communicating plans across a complex corporate matrix on a global, geo and functional basis
- Comfortable influencing and building consensus between a large number of stakeholders and senior leadership
- Comfortable providing consistent updates and recommendations to senior leadership
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to comprehend business needs, synthesize technical and specialized knowledge and translate them into a cohesive strategy
- Tolerance for ambiguity, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to work well with a large variety of personalities at all levels of business