WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Digital Product Development team. This position will be at the heart of the Product Development business and will help product creators make decisions that will transform product creation and drive Client ’s sustainability targets. This role requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical abilities, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. We are seeking an individual with experience in enterprise platforms or web applications. The right candidate will be highly experienced working with both UX design and engineering teams from the point of ideation through execution.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
This role will work with cross-functional teams passionate about developing products that serve athlete needs and interests. You will help drive the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for product development centered around Bill of Materials management. You will find opportunities to improve user experience for internal Client users and simplify Client processes to accelerate product creation.
WHAT YOU BRING
The successful candidate will have the experience to:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research in partnership with UX Design and Engineering to deliver User-Centric experiences
- Create and champion data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy that supports Client strategies.
- Continuously monitor and share relevant technology trends, competitive offerings, and best-of-breed executions.
- Lead the end-to-end lifecycle of complex features, from conception through launch and maturity. Strategize and execute on growth initiatives in operating live products and capabilities.
- Help develop expected outcomes/business cases to justify product investments
- Run a fluid intake and prioritization process to develop a product, feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of Product and Material Development needs.
- Define feature metrics, derive key insights, drive reporting tools, and devise and implement experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions
- Drive prioritization and backlog grooming based on product performance
- Lead agile squads and backlog for successful delivery within an Agile methodology
- Build, manage, and evangelize the product roadmap for both functional and non-functional features that increase the speed and ease with which we specify and make new physical product and materials, including Footwear, Accessories and Apparel.
- Service-oriented leader who takes others along with them
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years proven experience in digital product management and product delivery, preferably where you have owned the UX/UI of a web application or enterprise platform
- Demonstrable expertise to influence critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment
- Command of qualitative research, and analytical and quantitative research skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up actions
- Consistent track record of contributions to business outcomes
- Strong technical writing skills to communicate product requirements to engineering, architecture, and design teammates
- Experience operating in Agile/SCRUM delivery methodology
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills to deliver information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and digital whiteboarding (Miro) is preferred