Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build Restful API and Kafka streaming services to make Client ’s product development data easily accessible to the rest of the enterprise. These backend services will enable innovative software solutions to enhance Client ’s apparel and footwear development process.
What you bring to Client :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems, or similar field
- 6+ years of hands-on industry software development experience.
- 3+ years’ developing in implementing scalable data architecture with emphasis on real-time data processing and delivery, domain driven design, and RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience with cloud solutions (AWS or Azure preferred), building infrastructure as code, CI/CD and related tools.
- Experience in designing and building systems that use containers for the underlying infrastructure
- Database development with relational data stores like MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB etc.
- Proficient with modern build strategies, continuous integration (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.), unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Proficient in performing technical code reviews and pair programming
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage numerous projects
- Proven track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Must be a team player