Title: Sr. Python Engineer
Location: Beaverton, OR
- Strong hands-on in Python experience to develop clean, powerful, secure, error-free, resilient, optimized, efficient, well documented, PEP 8 compatible, and re-usable code.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Tableau Experts in creating and validating ETL/data pipelines.
- Analyze and understand different types of data sources (Flat files, Json files, DBs, APIs) and apply optimal Python code to process it.
- Debug, diagnose and solve issues in our existing applications, ETL/data pipelines.
- High capacity, willingness and appetite for learning new technologies/frameworks in Python.
- Analyze requirements and drive the work with minimal guidance.
- Context switch across more than one project.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Work during Pacific times and available quickly on Slack/Zoom/Phone for planned and unplanned collaboration/huddles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 8 years experience in IT
- 6+ years in Python with proficiency in
- Python Capabilities - Data Structures, Frameworks, SDKs, APIs, Third Party Modules, OOPs, Generators, Context Managers, Exception Handling, Logging, Virtual Environments, etc
- Python Modules - Pandas, PyOdbc, PyMsSQL, Requests, Boto3, SimpleSalesforce, Json, CSV.
- 4+ years SQL skills and knowledge of any one of Snowflake / MSSQL / MySQL.
- Exposure to ETL tools like Apache Airflow / AWS Glue / Azure Data Factory
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, Jupyter, VS Code/PyCharm, Docker.