Title: Senior Application Engineer
Location: Beaverton, OR
- Provide business with technical expertise/assessment as new projects arise
- Support several teams at once while maintaining high level of quality
- Excellent knowledge of coding and architectural design patterns
- Support existing application infrastructure – Windows and Linux.
- Participates actively in agile practices by collaborating with product owners, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, and other team members in such activities as grooming user stories with cross-functional development teams.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement.
- Mentor and assist colleagues.
- Perform code reviews and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in IT
- Python 3+ years’ experience
- SQL 3+ years’ experience (any one or more of these MSSQL/MySQL/NoSQL)
- AWS 2+ years’ experience
- Linux 2+ years’ experience
- Docker 2+ years’ experience
- Windows Server Administration (MCSE, MCP, etc.) 2+ years’ experience
- Strong APIs Knowledge (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Passion for troubleshooting, investigation and performing root-cause analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a high energy environment
- Agile development
- CI/CD – Jenkins/Ansible/Terraform
Nice to Have Skills
- Apache Airflow
- Salesforce Admin and Development (APEX, SOQL, and Flow)