As a Lead Dynamics Software Engineer, you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers to implement CRM solutions on the Dynamics 365 platform. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for building high-performing, maintainable solutions along with solid communication and leadership skills.
What’s in it For You
We understand this is a two-way street. As we are looking for an OUTSTANDING team member, you are looking for an OUTSTANDING position to maximize your talents and grow your career. In this role, you will:
- Grow as a leader – you’ll work with a team of high-performing engineers, delivering software that has a direct business impact.
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Dynamics 365, and the Power Platform.
- Learn new skills – we take learning seriously and provide both online and instructor–led training
- Clearly see the impact of your work. Together, we will define measurable goals, so you will KNOW the impact of your work.
- Share your knowledge – it feels good to share, and we want you to feel as good as possible. We want to learn from YOU and grow OUR skills as well.
- Help deliver a dream home to a family. We are fortunate to work in this industry!
What You’ll Do
A great Lead Dynamics 365 Software Engineer has a comprehensive understanding of the Dynamics Platform and strong leadership skills that foster collaboration to meet objectives and goals as a team. Below is just a summary of the types of functions we will ask you to perform. However, in reality, there will be many more - some fun and exciting, some less so, but ultimately they support the greater mission:
- Lead the implementation of CRM solutions on the Dynamics 365 Platform.
- Work with business system analysts to understand and translate requirements into innovative, flexible, and secure solutions.
- Collaborate with internal product teams to understand existing data structures and processes.
- Assist and mentor other engineers with both technical and non-technical skills.
- Work with architects to ensure solutions meet enterprise technology standards and strategy.
What Skills and Experiences are Required
- Microsoft Dynamics or Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience.
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 CRM entities, workflows, and security.
- Experience integrating external systems with Dynamics using SSIS, Kingswaysoft, and the Dynamics SDK.
- Experience extending CRM functionality with plugins.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.