Our business analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organization into the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Job Functions, Essential Duties, And Responsibilities
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- An energetic, agile-minded, optimistic, pragmatic and collegial team-player.
- Experience with fintech or insurtech industry will be plus