We’re on a fast track—developing, strengthening and rolling out products at a rapid pace. Our new Project Manager will play a critical role across the company during this ambituous time of growth, managing projects from careful early planning and scoping, through development, testing and successful, on-time launch. Our highly efficient and collaborative Project Manager will create and manage a process to ensure smooth work flows, from product conceptualization to successful execution. This is a wonderful opportunity for a highly motivated, self-directed and experienced project manager, who can successfully structure project plans from beginning to end, adroitly adjust and problem solve as needed, and communicate and collaborate across business units to drive success.
Job Functions, Essential Duties, And Responsibilities
- Oversee project management from initiation to closure, managing planning, defining the scope, goals, deliverables, and timing.
- Continuously improve the efficiency and clarity of product development and rollout processes, by engaging, communicating and problem solving with stakeholders across business units, clarifying the scope, timeframe and resources for projects and implementing best practices.
- Organize and facilitate effective and collegial stakeholder meetings, keeping detailed notes, troubleshooting, and communicating action items for follow-up.
- Support project deployments and continuous improvement initiatives working in partnership with units across the company, including operations, tech, marketing business development, and customer service.
- Analyze business requests to determine how to best to create successful resolution. Build strategic business case with stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects.
- Communicate consistently and clearly with all project stakeholders, ensuring clarity about the strategy, requirements, timeline, adjustments, and progress.
- Proactively manage risks and competing priorities in a highly fluid and dynamic business environment.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred, though not required.
- 6+ years of experience successfully leading digital projects and product development, with an understanding of agile methodologies.
- Adroit with project management software ( e.g., Jira, Gantt Chart Tool ) any other tech competencies to mention here?
- Ability to quickly pivot on new courses of action, courage to experiment and quickly adapt to new situations in a dynamic business environment.
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to inspire confidence and trust while mobilizing and coordinating project work across the business for maximum success.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and highly organized and efficient with time management.