This role will be responsible for executing multi-channel digital advertising campaigns and achieving established performance.
This position plays a key role in elevating our Search coverage, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), as well as pay‐per‐click search engine optimization, keyword analysis, geographic targeting, campaign optimization, and custom ad and display updates.
Job Functions, Essential Duties, And Responsibilities:
- Search Campaign development, execution, and analytics
- Influence other channels including Paid Social (Facebook, Linkedin and etc)
- Detailed keyword analysis, including defining the Search keyword for multiple products
- Manage search ad groups and campaigns including keywords, negatives, ads, landing pages, and product feeds
- Extensive analysis of search performance
- Ad-hoc digital marketing projects including digital tools and content development
Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, relevant certificate / training or job experiences that emphasizes analytical skills and problem solving
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- Strong critical thinking skills with an analytical orientation and attention to detail
- Proactive and self-directed with a passion for learning and sharing knowledge
- Very strong teamwork orientation with a desire to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Enjoys working with data, gathering insights, and driving action from the insights