5+ years of project management or program management experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including meeting facilitation
Expert knowledge on PMBOK
PMP certification a plus
Exceptionally organized; able to prioritize own work and clearly communicate trade-offs and decisions
- Serve as the connection to the PMO for multiple project and program managers in the organization.
- Understand the PMO governance model and associated requirements.
- Assist project and program managers in preparing for and meeting PMO expectations and requirements, including helping to develop project artifacts/documentation and collecting status reports.
- Facilitate PMO governance meetings to review and discuss progress of projects and programs, including scheduling meetings, creating agendas, preparing participants, running the meetings, taking and distributing notes, and maintaining and following up on action items.
- Develop and distribute organization communications, including the weekly newsletter, related to project and program status and progress.
- Create and maintain the PMO Risks, Actions, Issues, and Decisions (RAID) log to support senior leadership escalations and resolutions
- Serve as a project manager for Global Procurement internal projects by documenting and managing project scope, objectives, work break down structures, timelines, risk, issues, action items, and budget to meet project outcomes.