Financial Reconciliation Integration Engineer II
Global Technology | Financial Reconciliation
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an outstanding Integration Engineer to be part of our Financial Reconciliation Team! The primary role on the team is to help deliver the next generation of commerce platform technology while working to elevate engineering practices and team capability. This technical role will also help improve the technical aptitude of the team through pairing, code reviews, innovation time and design discussions.
The candidate needs to have experience and an understanding of contemporary development, testing, and observability techniques and tools in a DevOps environment, with contemporary AWS serverless technology experience. A learning mindset, excellent analytical skills, and strong written and verbal communication are essential. A healthy TEAM culture is important to us. We are excited about people who value diversity and encourage all voices to be heard.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As a Financial Reconciliation Team Integration Engineer, your primary role on the team will be to collaborate and deliver technical outcomes and support utilizing expert knowledge of the AWS Technology stack as well as contemporary microservice architecture and design on our Financial Reconciliation Team.
You will help design, build, test, deploy and maintain our technology. You will also help ensure we are delivering sustainable technology by being hands-on: doing peer reviews and providing technical direction. You will actively participate with engineering resources to support product outcomes.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
As a TEAM we regularly interact with Finance and Technology partners globally. It is our responsibility to partner with program, product, and engineering peers to ensure we are aligning appropriate technology outcomes with prioritized leadership initiatives. You will regularly engage with the engineers on our collaborative DevOps squads to plan and deliver outcomes where financial service, security, reliability, and performance globally at scale are expected. Along the way, you will also collaborate with other peers to ensure TEAM health is high, and that we are building trust and diversity in the clientGlobal Technology Organization.
WHAT YOU BRING
What we’re looking for:
• 2+ years Experience with Scrum and DevOps
• Public cloud infrastructure experience (AWS preferred): AWS EC2, S3, SQS, Dynamo DB, SNS, and CLI
• 2+ years’ experience building RESTful micro-services using Java or Node.js
• Demonstrated experience building Lambda functions with TypeScript • Experience building Continuous delivery pipelines is a must
• Deep understanding and practical application of modern build, continuous integration, and testing strategies
• Tool familiarity: Jenkins, GitHub, IntelliJ/ WebStorms, Jest, Jira
• Finance and/ or retail experience with high-volume transactional systems combining contemporary microservice architecture with ERP systems