Duties / Responsibilities of this position:
- Identify opportunities to use information systems and technologies to improve the company's business.
- Understand and support the business applications on our computer systems. These applications currently include: Oracle, Label printing (Loftware), EDI Processing and concepts, and other custom applications.
- Develop ad-hoc queries and/or programming using the SQL query language.
- Understand and support the PC applications supported by the IT department. These currently include: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Access, MS-Visual Basic, Central Desktop, and any other applications implemented at client.
- Working with various departments to design, develop, test, train and coordinate the implementation of enhancements to the company's existing applications/modules.
- Working with various departments to design, develop, test, train and coordinate the implementation of new applications/modules.
- Undertake projects and join project teams as required.
- Develop, train, use and maintain application procedures for our supported systems.
- Personnel in this position are responsible for keeping current in their field. This includes attending training classes and seminars as appropriate.
- Assist in improving and documenting standards and practices as they relate to IT general computer controls and procedures.
- Work with your fellow team members to ensure the delivery of a high level of support to our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 15+ years’ experience in Information Technology in an Oracle ERP/CRM/Financials environment across automotive OEM as well as supplier automotive manufacturing and supply-chain focused industries.
- Subject matter expertise on end-to-end business process flows per industry best practices in the domain area of order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, demand-to-build, financials and planning.
- Preferred experience in Oracle R12.2 upgrade and at least two full lifecycle Oracle Implementation hands on experience and production support in Oracle R12.2.x (Financials -AP, AR, PO, GL, CM, FA, iProcurement, iSupplier and/or Supply Chain – OM, INV, PLM, BOM, WIP, SCP, ASCP, PA, QA, QP, WSH, MWA, RLM)
- Experience in ad-hoc SQL queries and strong knowledge of EBS application with a concentration in Oracle R12.2.x.
- Experience in understanding and setting up EDI transactions in Oracle for Customers and Suppliers
- Expertise in AIM Methodology and proficient in designing requirements for RICE
- Personnel in this position are responsible for keeping current in their fields.
- Performance Driven
- Customer Centric
Physical Demands Analysis:
- Continuous sitting at desk
- Continuous computer work, keyboarding, computer mouse, and computer monitor
- Occasional standing and walking
- Must be able to lift desktop computers, monitors and printers up to 40 lbs.
- Rare climbing stairs, bending, and stooping
- Personal Protective Equipment Requirements (PPE): safety shoes, safety glasses, cut-resistant gloves, hearing protection, and other PPEs required by customers
- Excellent total compensation package
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision
- Onsite medical clinic
- Generous 401K contributions
- Top-notch wellness program with a focus on your total well-being