Junior Salesforce Administrator (Operations)
The Junior Salesforce Administrator (Operations) is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients, operations managers, and field employees. The perfect candidate for this role will be a certified Salesforce Administrator. The role will effectively manage the Salesforce ticketing system to ensure all inquiries are resolved and responded to within a timely manner for client®, an exciting and revolutionary app that grants teams unprecedented access to real-time information and the ability to communicate efficiently in a fast-paced event environment.
- Interact with customers and internal stakeholders to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identify ways to improve the customer experience by sharing feedback with key stakeholders.
- Assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Gather requirements for improvements to the Salesforce software application.
- Optimize operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency, while maintaining quality standards.
- Review and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Provide backup to the payroll team for payroll-related inquiries.
- Partner with Finance, Payroll, and contract services to resolve more complex employee or client issues.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, reporting, business intelligence, and other projects as requested, other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in Finance, Payroll, HR, or IT function and processing systems
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Ability to analyze and improve processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll processing and ticketing systems; knowledge of computerized and other automated records systems
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills to resolve payroll and other miscellaneous issues
- Effective customer service skills are essential to interact with various levels of personnel and external contacts
- Ability to work under a flexible schedule
- Paylocity (or other payroll service provider knowledge)
- Access (or other database systems knowledge)
- Sage (or other accounting system knowledge)