Scope and Responsibilities:
As Software Engineer in Sports Marketing, you will be part of a team building both internal and external athlete facing applications. This role will focus primarily on DevOps (Build/Deploy tools) and Cloud Infrastructure (AWS) with some support for our Java Services and potentially some minor Front End work with Angular. We work in a typical scrum model and follow a CI/CD approach to delivering software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 5+ years’ experience developing web-based solutions.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing on the AWS cloud infrastructure is a must.
- Experience developing APIs, preferably in Java
- Experience working on multiple projects, both large and small projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Commitment to performing technical code reviews
- Experience writing automated unit tests.
Preferred if you have:
- Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity CI frameworks.
- Experience working on automated integration test suites
- Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk.