JD for Salesforce Developer
- Responsible for the transformation of business needs and requirements into Salesforce solutions.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce. This includes managing user setup, roles, security, etc. You will also manage the customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts.
- Development of triggers, custom objects, workflows, Visualforce pages, and other development using Apex code.
- Develop and create customized Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Manage and complete Salesforce project deliverables with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects.
- Serve as a Salesforce expert and resource to all company users. This includes the documentation of user guides and best practices.
- Perform all testing of Salesforce code, components, and integrations.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in the programmatic development of Salesforce applications using Apex (must)
- 3+ years of experience customizing Salesforce objects with the Customer data model.
- Preferred experience with Lightning (Aura and Lightning Web Components), Visualforce, REST and SOAP APIs, and Test-Driven Deployment.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing advanced formulas and workflow rules.
- Experience in Salesforce integrations, with the goal to facilitate the real-time flow of data between the two systems.
- Experience in assisting users with migrating from Classic to Lightning.
- Experience in Design and developing integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems
- Expert in Salesforce configuration including Flows, Process Builders, Validation Rules, Security, and access control
- Expert in the configuration of Reports and Dashboards
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Certified Salesforce Developer or equivalent Salesforce training and certifications.